October 15, 2005

Saturday Photos


Old Glory
Originally uploaded by OldOnliner.
It turned out to be a good day for photos! I filled my card - 129 frames - and ended up with more than a few worth sharing.

In a way, it's like fishing only you don't really know it's a keeper until you get it home.

After attending a visitation this morning at 10, I wanted to stop in at the Fire Department's HQ for their annual open house. Glad I did... it was fun, interesting, and good subject matter. Bill Bartz was there acting as guide. (I still think of him as "Billy" because he was always John Bartz's little brother to me!)

I'd planned to bike out to Big Hill Park, but didn't feel like dealing with the wind while riding along Afton Road. I don't care if there is a bike path, it's just not enough fun. Maybe tomorrow.

This flag photo makes a nice background for the PC desktop. It's actually shot with one step of digital zoom yielding 4.3x effective zoom against 3x optical.

I hope the family fishing along the river can find the Flickr photos - I told them to look.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?